The holidays are upon us, and now is the time to find that special gift for your loved ones. Besides books, I am happy to carry a gorgeous array of gifts this season. Here are my seven gift picks from the shop!
1) The Spiral Bookcase Mugs: $8.00 – Perfect to ward against the winter chill- fill with tea, coffee, or brandy, repeat.
2) Book Ornaments: $10.00 – Hand-made with love by The Spiral Bookcase. Specifically, inventor and craftsman extraordinaire – Adam. These gorgeous ornaments will look perfect in your house year-round. Write a special message inside.
3) Book Necklaces: $42.00 – $54.00 – Made by Philadelphia duo Peg and Awl. Impossibly adorable books made with impeccable craftsmanship from reclaimed leather.
4) Holiday Cards: $4.00 – $8.50 – Made by Portland artist Quill & Fox. Eye-catching and endearing, these cards are perfect holiday keepsakes.
5) 1820 House Candles: $20.00 – Hand-poured in Ohio. Fill your house with these glorious seasonal scents. My favorites (today) – Elemental Winter and Dark Cocoa with Peppermint. (pic courtesy of 1820 House)
6) Moleskine Journals: $8.95 – $19.95 – The quintessential notebook for drawing, note-taking, or starting the next great American novel. (They will be in the shop very soon!)
7) The Spiral Bookcase Gift Certificates: $1.00 – $100.00 (or more) – A gift certificate is a perfect gift for a book lover. They can browse our ever-changing stock and pick out the perfect books to enhance their personal library. A favorite pick for the hard-to-shop-for.
There you have it, seven special gifts for this holiday season. Up next – my holiday book recommendations.